Scientific Divisions of the Computing Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- 1. Mechanics and Mathematical Physics
- 2. Informatics and Mathematical Cybernetics
- 3. Divisions of Mathematical Modeling of Systems and Decisions (Head: Academician P .Krasnoshekov)
- 4. Mathematical and Programming Software
- 5. Computational Technique
- 6. Divisions of Cybernetics
Department of Mathematical Problems of Recognition and Technique of Combinatorial Analysis (in Russian)(Head: Dr. I. Gurevich)
Department of Mathematical Methods and Algorithms of Digital Signal Processing and Applied Systems (Head: Dr. N. Kul'berg)
Department of algorithm theory and coding mathematical principles (Head: Prof. A. Semenov)
*) The Scientific Divisions Structure has no changes in 2007 year.
Back to the CCRAS first page.
Last Revised: May 24, 2007
At December, 2005 the page had the such image.