SOME RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
Senior Research Fellow
Dept "Mathematical Modelling of Economic Systems" at Dorodnicyn Computing Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Jan 1991-Present) Moscow
Senior Research Fellow
- Designed and studied model for analysis of macroeconomic and monetary policy of Central bank of Russia in Yekaterinburg Region
- Constructed and studied new models of transition economy.
- Developed models of ecological consequences of economic growth.
Joint Supercomputer Centre (Jan 2001-Present) Moscow
Dept "Economic and Mathematical Methods for Poultry Industry" at Research and Production Organization "Complex", (Aug 1982-Jan 1991) Moscow Region
- Developed system for drafting of poultry deliveries. (Team Leader)
Docent (Sep 2005-Present) Vyatka State University, Kirov, Russia
Docent (Sep 2003-Present) Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (Technical University)
Docent (Sep 2003-Present) Peoples' Friendship University of Russia
Docent (Sep 1993-May 1997) Moscow State Academy of Instrument Engineering and Information Science
Lecturer (Feb-May 1994) Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
Post Doctoral Research Fellow
Central and East European Economic Research Centre (Aug 1998-Jul 1999) Warsaw, Poland
Kandidat of Physics and Mathematics [=PhD] (Mar 1993)
Post-Graduate Courses at the Computing Centre of AS USSR (Dec 1983 - Oct 1987) Moscow
Diploma [=Msc] (May 1982)
- Topic of PhD thesis: Study of Some Mathematical Models of Market Economy with Structural Changes in Production Function
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (Sep 1976-Jun 1982) USSR
- Department of Management and Applied Mathematics
Olenev N.N., Pechenkin R.V., Chernecov A.M. - Parallel Computing using MATLAB, economic application. Moscow: CCAS, 2007, 116 pp. (In Russian) (forthcoming)
Olenev N.N. Basics of MPI parallel programming. Moscow: Dorodnicyn Computing Centre, 2005. 80 pp. (in Russian)
Pavlovsky Yu.N., Belotelov N.V., Brodsky Ju.I., Olenev N.N. Experience of simulation modelling in analysis of social economical processes Moscow: M3 Press, 2005. 136 pp. (in Russian)
Belotelov N.V., Brodsky Ju.I., Olenev N.N., Pavlovsky Yu.N., Tarasova N.P. Problem of Sustainable Development: Science and Humanatarian Analysys // - Moscow: Phasis, - 2004. 108 pp. (in Russian)
Belotelov N.V., Brodsky Ju.I., Kruchina E.B., Olenev N.N., Pavlovsky Yu.N. Simulation Game on the base of Ecological Demographical Economical Model (EDEM): description and manual. Methodical manual // - Moscow: D.Mendeleyev University of Chemical Technology of Russia, - 2003. 84 pp.
Avtukhovich E.V., Guriev S.M., Olenev N.N., Petrov A.A., Pospelov I.G., Shananin A.A., Chukanov S.V. Mathematical Model of a Transition Economy. - Moscow: The Computing Centre of Russian Academy of Sciences, 1999, 143 pp.(in Russian)
Papers in English:
- N.N. Olenev A Normative Balance Dynamic Model of Regional Economy as a Tool for Study Economic Integrations // Book of Abstracts of the 6th International Conference "Economic integration, competition and cooperetion". 2007. Opatija - Croatia: University of Rijeka. April 19-20. P.53.
E.V. Burnaev, N.N. Olenev, A.S. Starikov Parameter Estimation of a Macroeconomic Model // Proceedings of the Vth Moscow International Conference on Operations Research (ORM2007), dedicated to the outstanding Russian scientists Nikita N. Moiseev 90th birthday. 2007, Moscow, April 10-14. P.71-73.
Demberel S., Olenev N.N., Pospelov I.G. An Interaction Model for Livestock Farming and Ecosystem // Mathematics and Computers in Simulation Volume 67, Issues 4-5 , 3 December 2004, Pages 335-342 Mathematical Modeling of Ecological Systems. Elsevier (North-Holland)
Olenev, N.N.: Modeling and simulation techniques, in Systems Analysis and Modeling of Integrated World Systems, from Encyclopedia of Life Support Systems (EOLSS), Developed under the Auspices of the UNESCO, Eolss Publishers, Oxford ,UK, 2004, [http://www.eolss.net] [Retrieved December 9, 2005]
Olenev N.N., Lobachev V.A. Analysis of the U.S. Drug Market // Proceedings of the 4th Moscow International Conference on Operations Research (ORM2004). 2004, September 21-25
Demberel S., Olenev N.N., Pospelov I.G.
An interaction model for livestock farming and steppe ecosystem // “Mathematical Modeling of Ecological Systems” (International Conference Paper). Almaty: (September 9-12, 2003).
- Olenev, N., and D. Sarancha.
Model of Demographic and Economic Processes Interaction Paper presented at the workshop "Population, Economy and the Environment: Modelling and Simulating their Complex Interaction". (Rostock, May 18-19, 2001) Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research , pp.1-9.
- Olenev, N. N., and N. V. Belotelov. An Ecological Demographic Economic Model Abstracts of the 3rd Moscow International Conference on Operations Research (ORM2001). Moscow, April 4-6, 2001, p.91
- Olenev N. Production Function of Skilled and Unskilled Labour in a Model of a Non-Growing Russian Economy. Robert Gordon University: International Labour Market Conference, 1999, pp.560-575. http//ccas.ru/olenev/papers/Aberdin.zip
- Bernshtam M.S., Guriev S.M., Olenev N.N., Petrov A.A., Pospelov I.G. A Mechanism for Stimulating Economic Growth by Restoring Personal Savings. - Matekon: M.E.Sharpe, Vol.33, no.1. 1999, pp.3-40. http://www.mesharpe.com/mat_main.htm
All new publications (Cyrillic).