*** It is still possible to submit a paper unitil the late submission deadline (September 30), however the final paper notification and, in case needed, an invitation letter for a visa might not be issued in time within the official notification date (October 25). ***
Accepted full papers presented by participants will be published in the conference proceedings in Lecture Notes in Computer Science and Engineering (LNCSE). Each paper to appear in the proceedings has to be presented at the conference by at least one of the authors. Each participant can present only one paper.
Program Committee will invite extended versions of selected papers for submission to a Special Issue of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics (CMMP) in April 2019.
- September 16: paper submission deadline
- Sep 30: late paper submission deadline
- October 15: initial acceptance notification
- October 23: revision submission deadline
- October 25: final acceptance notification
- November 30: camera-ready submission deadline