Abstract and paper submission is open. If you are planing to participate, we kindly ask you to submit the title and the abstract of your submission as soon as possible to allow us for better planning.
Full papers presented by participants will be submitted for publication as reviewed conference proceedings in Lecture Notes in Computer Science and Engineering (LNCSE).
- numerical geometry
- geometry of numbers and positive definite forms
- computational grid generation methods
- numerical modeling and mesh adaptation
- theoretical foundations of numerical geometry and grid generation
- Delaunay-Voronoi theory for tilings and partitions
- applications of Delaunay-Voronoi methods
- iterative solvers for variational problems
- further topics in a more detailed list