*** It is still possible to submit a paper until the late submission deadline (September 30), however the final paper notification and, in case needed, an invitation letter for a visa might not be issued in time within the official notification date (October 25). ***
Accepted full papers presented by participants will be published in the conference proceedings in Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering (LNCSE).
Program Committee will invite extended versions of selected papers for submission to a Special Issue of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics (CMMP) in April 2019.
- numerical geometry
- geometry of numbers and positive definite forms
- computational grid generation methods
- numerical modeling and mesh adaptation
- theoretical foundations of numerical geometry and grid generation
- Delaunay-Voronoi theory for tilings and partitions
- applications of Delaunay-Voronoi methods
- iterative solvers for variational problems
- further topics in a more detailed list