Accepted full papers presented by participants will be published in the conference proceedings in Lecture Notes in Computer Science and Engineering (LNCSE). Each paper to appear in the proceedings has to be presented at the conference by at least one of the authors. Each participant can present only one paper.
Program Committee will invite extended versions of selected papers for submission to a Special Issue of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics (CMMP).
- summer 2020 (TBA): paper submission deadline
- TBA: initial acceptance notification
- TBA: revision submission deadline
- TBA: final acceptance notification
- TBA: camera-ready submission deadline