If you are planing to participate, we cordially ask you to submit an abstract early to allow us for better planing; the full paper can be uploaded later within the paper submissions deadline.
Accepted proceedings papers presented by participants will be published in Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering (LNCSE). Program Committee will invite extended versions of selected papers for submission to Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics (CMMP).
The final, publication acceptance decision will be based on the results of the peer-review process and the presentation of the paper at the conference. Each paper to appear in the proceedings has to be presented at the conference by at least one of the authors. Each participant can present only one paper.
- June 21: paper submissions due
- Aug 30: initial acceptance notification
- Sep 20: revision submissions due
- Oct 04: revision acceptance notification
- Nov 29: final acceptance notification
- Dec 13: final, camera-ready submissions due
- A paper should be limited to 10–12 pages.
- The proceedings language is English.
- Please use the LaTeX template/guide: numgrid2020-latex.zip (see also Springer Key Style Points).
- Final, camera-ready papers must be submitted using this template.