Accepted full papers presented by participants will be published in the conference proceedings in Lecture Notes in Computer Science and Engineering (LNCSE). Each paper to appear in the proceedings has to be presented at the conference by at least one of the authors. Each participant can present only one paper.
Program Committee will invite extended versions of selected papers for submission to a Special Issue of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics (CMMP).
- summer 2020: paper submission deadline
- Nov 23–24, 2020: winter school
- Nov 25–27, 2020: conference
- numerical geometry
- geometry of numbers and positive definite forms
- computational grid generation methods
- numerical modeling and mesh adaptation
- theoretical foundations of numerical geometry and grid generation
- Delaunay-Voronoi theory for tilings and partitions
- applications of Delaunay-Voronoi methods
- iterative solvers for variational problems
- further topics in a more detailed list