Invited are technical papers presenting original results in the area of numerical geometry, grid generation, scientific computing, their theoretical foundations, and practical application in science and engeneering. Particularly welcome are contributions with focus on Voronoi–Delaunay methods and their application.
Accepted proceedings papers presented by participants will be published in Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering (LNCSE). Program Committee will invite extended versions of selected papers for submission to Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics (CMMP).
If you are planing to participate, we cordially ask you to submit an abstract early to allow us for better planing; the full paper can be uploaded later within the paper submissions deadline.
- June 21: paper submissions due
- Aug 30: initial acceptance notification
- Sep 20: revision submission due
- Oct 04: revision acceptance notification
- Nov 23–24: winter school
- Nov 25–27: conference
- Nov 29: final acceptance notification
- Dec 13: final, camera-ready submission due
- Delaunay–Voronoi methods and their application
- numerical geometry
- geometry of numbers and positive definite forms
- computational grid generation methods
- numerical modeling and mesh adaptation
- theoretical foundations of numerical geometry and grid generation
- iterative solvers for variational problems
- further relevant topics