professor, Dr. Sc.,
leading researcher of the Department "Problem of Modelling" of Computing Centre of Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS),
Birthday — December 30, 1937.
1990 - professor of numerical mathematics (certificate);
1983 - senior researcher of theory of systems, control and system analysis (certificate);
1983 - associated professor;
1982 - doctor of physics and mathematics (diploma);
1971 - candidate of physics and mathematics (diploma).
Computing Centre of RAS
1988 - present – leading research (lr)
Control Problems Institute of RAS
1973-1988 – senior research
Central Aero-Hydrodynamics Institute
1971-1973 – junior researcher;
1969-1971 – senior engineer
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
1990 – present– chair of higher mathematics (professor)
1983-1989 – associated professor
1970-1983 – assistant professor
Vasily Dikusar directed 14 candidates of sciences and 10 doctors of sciences (Phd)
Visiting Professor of Universities:
1998-2007 Warsaw, Radom, Kelce (Poland) ;
1996 Berlin (Germany)
1994 Wien (Austria)
1993 Geneve (Swiss)
1993 Berlin (Germany)
1991 Zürich (Swiss)
1991 Oberwolfach (Germany)
Participation in international conferences
1999-2007 Zakopane (Poland), Bucharest (Romania)
1998 Berlin (Germany)
1998 Zürich (Swiss)
1997 lena (Germany)
1996 Braunshweig (Germany)
1995 Gamburg (Germany)
1994 München (Germany)
1993 München (Germany)
1992 Shopron (Hungary)
1991 Zürich (Swiss)
1988 Ilmenay (Germany)
1987 Berlin (Germany)
Primary Scientific results
Methods of numerical solution of the following problems have been worked out:
Reentry body problem with control-state variables constraints (nonregular case)
- Optimal control synthesis problem (without Riccati equation)
- Ill posed linear and quadratic programming problems (the methods of estimation of solution)
- Continuation methods for solving boundary value problems
- Continuous analogs of Newton and gradient methods for ill posed problems
- Ordinary differential equation with small (large) parameters (stiff equations, long terminal time, singular perturbated equations)
- Regularization of degenerated maximum principle
- Method of matrix regularization for solving linear algebraic system
- An initial assesment of optimal trajectory for inequality constraints
- Dubowitsky-Milutin problems with control-state and state variable constraints
- As a sample it is proposed consider the flight dynamics problems, environmental problems, inverse electrocardiology problems, financial mathematics, economics, forecacting the prices problems, electroheating problems.
126 scientific papers were published: there are the following books among them:
Qualitative and numerical methods in maximum principle. Nauka, Russia (co-author Milutin A.A.), 1989.
- Necessary condition in maximum principle. Nauka, Russia (co-author Milutin A.A.), 1990.
- Optimal Control problems with general constraints (co-authors Koška M, Figura A). Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT), 2001.
- Numerical methods for stiff differential equations (co-authors Koška M, Figura A). MIPT, 2001.
- Continuation methods (co-authors Koška M, Figura A). MIPT, 2001.
The page have been done at December 31, 2007.