SOME RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
Senior Research Fellow
Dept "Mathematical Modelling of Economic Systems" at Dorodnicyn Computing Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Jan 1991-Present) Moscow
Senior Research Fellow
- Designed and studied model for analysis of macroeconomic and monetary policy of Central bank of Russia in Yekaterinburg Region
- Constructed and studied new models of transition economy.
- Developed models of ecological consequences of economic growth.
Joint Supercomputer Centre (Jan 2001-Present) Moscow
Dept "Economic and Mathematical Methods for Poultry Industry" at Research and Production Organization "Complex", (Aug 1982-Jan 1991) Moscow Region
- Developed system for drafting of poultry deliveries. (Team Leader)
Docent (Sep 2003-Present) Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (Technical University)
Docent (Sep 2003-Present) Peoples' Friendship University of Russia
Docent (Sep 1993-May 1997) Moscow State Academy of Instrument Engineering and Information Science
Lecturer (Feb-May 1994) Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
Post Doctoral Research Fellow
Central and East European Economic Research Centre (Aug 1998-Jul 1999) Warsaw, Poland
Kandidat of Physics and Mathematics [=PhD] (Mar 1993)
Post-Graduate Courses at the Computing Centre of AS USSR (Dec 1983 - Oct 1987) Moscow
Diploma [=Msc] (May 1982)
- Topic of PhD thesis: Study of Some Mathematical Models of Market Economy with Structural Changes in Production Function
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (Sep 1976-Jun 1982) USSR
- Department of Management and Applied Mathematics
Avtukhovich E.V., Guriev S.M., Olenev N.N., Petrov A.A., Pospelov I.G., Shananin A.A., Chukanov S.V. Mathematical Model of a Transition Economy. - Moscow: The Computing Centre of Russian Academy of Sciences, 1999, pp.1-143. (in Russian) http://www.ccas.ru/mmes/
Some papers in English
- Demberel S., Olenev N.N., Pospelov I.G.
An interaction model for livestock farming and steppe ecosystem // "Mathematical Modeling of Ecological Systems" (International Conference Paper). Almaty: (September 9-12, 2003).
- Olenev, N., and D. Sarancha.
Model of Demographic and Economic Processes Interaction Paper presented at the workshop "Population, Economy and the Environment: Modelling and Simulating their Complex Interaction". (Rostock, May 18-19, 2001) Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research , pp.1-9.
- Olenev, N. N., and N. V. Belotelov. An Ecological Demographic Economic Model Abstracts of the 3rd Moscow International Conference on Operations Research (ORM2001). Moscow, April 4-6, 2001, p.91
- Olenev N. Production Function of Skilled and Unskilled Labour in a Model of a Non-Growing Russian Economy. Robert Gordon University: International Labour Market Conference, 1999, pp.560-575.
- Bernshtam M.S., Guriev S.M., Olenev N.N., Petrov A.A., Pospelov I.G. A Mechanism for Stimulating Economic Growth by Restoring Personal Savings. - Matekon: M.E.Sharpe, Vol.33, no.1. 1999, pp.3-40. http://www.mesharpe.com/mat_main.htm