Zakharov Valery Nickolayevich
30 May 1934
- Candidate Sci.D. with a work "Sequential language for automata models"
- Graduate from Moscow Power Institute
Previous Works :
Nearly 100 published scientific articles in Automation Theory, General Systems Theory, Control Systems Theory, Artificial Intelligence, Fuzzy Sets Theory (including 9 books)
- Head of "Intelligent Control Systems" Division in "Complex systems" Department of Computing Center of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Associative Professor of Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Associative Professor of Moscow Institute of Radioelectronics, Electronics and Automatic
- Junior, Senior, Leading Researcher of Artificial Intelligence Theory Department of Computing Center of Russian Academy of Science
- Scientific Editor of Journal of Russian Academy of Sciences News "Control Theory and Systems"
- Scientific Editor of Reference Journal "Computer Sciences" (Artificial Intelligence Department)
- Head of Division of Development of Early Warning Powerful Ground Radio-locating Stations Control Systems
Recent Publications :
- "Artificial Intelligence Software and Hardware Tools"(Reference book vol. 3), Moscow, Radio and Communication, 1990(in Russian)
- "Fuzzy Models of Intelligent Industrial Controllers and Control Systems: I. Organizational, Engineering, Cost and Applied Aspects."(with S.V.Ul'yanov), Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, vol.32, N.1, Januaty-February, 1994
- "Fuzzy Models of Intelligent Industrial Controllers and Control Systems: II. Evolution and Principles of Design. III. Design Procedure"(with S.V.Ul'yanov), Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, vol. 33,N.2March-April,1995
- "Reconfigurable Computing Environment in Intelligent Control Systems of Flying Aircraft"(with G.N.Valaev et al.), Journal of Russian Academy of Sciences Mews "Theory and Control Systems",vol. 4,1995(in Russian)
- "Fuzzy Systems Based on Weight Associative Rule Processor"(with G.G.Rizzotto et al.) Proceedings of FUZZ-IEEEE-96 International Conference of Fuzzy Systems,New Orleans, September 8-11, 1996(submitted for publication)
You can send me e-Mail
Alas, this page is under construction now.
Please send here all your wishes about this page