- Birth: July 23, 1947
Adress: Moscow, 103055, Lesnaja st. 63/43-60,
Current Research Interests:
- Mathematician-programmer. Methods of descreet optimization, network analysis, ecological problems, computerized systems for Design of Regional Development.
- Expert in Programming languages: Pascal, Delphi.
Computing Centre of the USSR Academy of Sciences.
Ph.D.in Physical-Mathematical Sciences.
Moscow Physical-Technical Institute, USSR, 1965-1971
Dept. of Control and Applied Mathematics,
Title of Ph.D. Thesis
- "Method for solving special non-linear network problems."
- Dept of Technique for Design of Developing Systems Computing Centre of the USSR Academy of Sciences, 40 Vavilov Street, GSP-1, Moscow 117967,
- 1971-86 Mathematician-programmer, Leading researcher.
Duties: Development of the Computer-aided oil field assimilation design system.
- Computer-aided oil field assimilation design system: purpose and major capabilities, "Computers & Graphics", V.12 N 3/4, 1988 and more then 20 scientific works including publications abroad.
Link to CC RAS first page:
Last updated: October 30, 2001.